Thursday, October 22, 2009

0004 - Information Seeking

The research project is in full swing! Gathering information has started to become very interesting. I find myself going in all directions when I come up with an idea, but I just go where the information leads me. The intriguing part of this project is that you are guaranteed to find more information if you keep looking.

I also spent a delightful morning on the phone with Ms. Uncles who works in the mayors office. She is an aide to Baltimore Mayor Sheila Dixon. Ms. Uncles provided me with some very good information and contacts to use for the project. The surprising part of our phone conversation on "Baltimore Arabbers" was that she ended up giving me a few pieces of interesting information that she remembered about the horse stables on Retreat Street.

You never know where your next source of information may come from!

No comments:

Post a Comment